Thursday, July 2, 2009

WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE UPDATE

So I fell of the wagon.. we had a vacation to chicago, plus emma was sick for a while. anyway, none of the above are good excuses, but it's been super hard to lose weight. I am glad to say that for the past week and a half I have been back on the wagon and have lost the re-gained vacation pounds plus some. please cross your fingers and say a prayer for me that I can survive the 4th weekend without too much damage!!

Current Weight- 137 pounds
Starting weight- 140 pounds
Goal weight- 117-120 pounds

3 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

That's wonderful. Congratulations on still losing 3 lbs with all that going on! Keep up the good work! I'm proud of you!

Janelle said...

Keep going, you're doing awesome! Good to hear from you again!

Emily said...

YAY! You're totally rocking! My sister, who is a personal trainer, said that you usually don't see results for 3 weeks. So keep going. I'm still trying too. You're doing a lot better than I am. My running schedule got messed when Maia went into the hospital. We're back on track this week. I'll cross my fingers for both of us.