Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Christmas Miracle


Well well well...my heart is bursting with love and excitement..although I am still feeling cautious because of our loss of a pregnancy in August. We were blessed to become pregnant again right away after and have been keeping it a secret, however, now that its christmas I just can't keep this little miracle a secret any longer! Please pray for us that this baby will be healthy and will be able to join our family. We are about 12 and a half weeks and due between July 2nd and July 4th (it keeps changing).


Merry Christmas everyone! May your hearts be as full as ours :)

7 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

That's what I thought you were going to say. ;)

Congratulations! That's wonderful news and I am super excited for your cute family! Lots of love.

Andrea

Shums said...

yay! congrats, we are so happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

Love you guys and can't wait to meet the newest little Martin.

Tiff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiff said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting :)

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

So happy to hear that news! Hopefully you have been feeling okay with the pregnancy and holidays. Would love to get together and catch up sometime.

Janelle said...

Such exciting news! I was certainly wondering after reading some of your status updates about being tired and so happy this Christmas season. Then when you said in line at the Martin party that the pregnant women get to eat first, I was almost 100% positive you were pregnant :)

Congratulations!!