Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baby Dreams

soooo...I guess the name game continues for us...
Last night I had a dream that we named our baby Sawyer instead of Eli...interesting...
I think its a totally cute name but we have been pretty stuck on Eli for a long time.
I think the baby is trying to tell me something..call me crazy!

So, what do you think of the new name choices:

1. Eli Sawyer Martin
2. Sawyer Eli Martin
3. Sawyer Elijah Martin

Any input from anyone- even if i dont know you and you are a blog stalker is welcome!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it all depends on what you want to call him! im mostly against naming a baby something and calling him/her by the middle name instead. i still love Eli, so that's kind of wear my thoughts lie, but no reason sawyer couldn't be a middle name :)

Kristy said...

Lauren,

When I was pregnant with Aaron, I was stuck on the name Elijah. I was convinced Elijah was the best name... and we could call him "Eli" or "Lij".. and only 1 month before I had the baby, I was joking around with my husband (at the time) and said, "Well, if we wanted to stay with the Book of Mormon story, Ammon's brother would technically be Aaron." And his eyes grew wide and said, "THAT'S IT!"

So things can change, and he's definitely an Aaron, not an Elijah.

I think Sawyer Elijah would be just as good as Elijah Sawyer.

Maybe think about it some more.

But I wouldn't discount that dream.