Thursday, February 10, 2011

Belly Shots- approx 20 weeks




For the sake of documenting the gigantic, enormous boy growing inside of me, I have taken a couple belly shots. According to our last ultrasound he is growing fast, and big..haha..I left my pregnancy ticker at our original due date..but most likely he is coming in june instead of july. I have been able to feel him move for a couple weeks now and I look forward to it everyday. I already love this little guy so much and sometimes I get teary-eyed thinking about how amazing it will be having another precious child in our family.....cant wait to meet him!!!

2 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

You look fantastic-love the belly shots!! I'm so excited for you and our little family. Enjoy every moment!!

Unknown said...

Do you have belly shots to compare from when you were pregnant with emma? that would be fun to see how much bigger (or smaller) you are now compared to then!