Monday, December 1, 2008

Well the past two weeks have been super full of fun and family. So, I decided that instead of a billion little posts, I would just post a slide show! So in the pics you will see our pics with santa- or at least the cousins getting ready for their pics.
My sister in law, Sharee and my mother in law and I decided that we would start hiding veggies in our meals we make for our families and we got Jessica Seinfeld's cookbook. So we spent all afternoon one day pureeing beets, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, carrots and butternut squash. Last night I made turkey noodle soup and put in cauliflower, carrot and sweet potato puree and it was delicious!
This past week we also had two thanksgivings with our families. My family drove in from South Carolina and it was a really fun week. Emma had her blessing last sunday as well. All in all, it was a really fun thanksgiving and brandon and I celebrated our three year anniversary!

2 comments:

Emily said...

CONGRATS ON THE 3 YEARS!!! That's awesome!! I am so happy for you guys! I can't believe how big Emma is. She just keeps growing and growing and growing...

Way to go on the veggie purees. I've been doing similar stuff for Maia. Well, just making baby food. It saves a bum-load of moolah.

Janelle said...

I may have to try the vegetable thing...Tim stays away from veggies lately unless it is corn for dinner...hmmm!